Good for the soul and a great way to see our stunning countryside
Exploring the great outdoors is always good for us. The gently rolling hills (‘wolds’) of The Cotswolds extends over five counties with over 3,000 miles of footpaths and bridleways, so there is plenty to explore.
We have walks and cycle routes straight from the front door and lots of information, maps and laminated routes for you to take on your excursions.
Cycles can be hired nearby – here are just a few of the companies near our cottages.
- Go By Cycle – Cotswold Water Park 01285 862 152
- Bourton Cycles – Bourton on The Water 01451 822323
- Hartwells Cotswold Cycle hire – Bourton on The Water 01451 820405
- Ty cycles – Chipping Norton 01608 238150
- Far Peak Cycle hire – Northleach 01285 700370
- Bainton Bikes – Moreton in The Marsh 01865 311610
Equestrian centres nearby
- Standlake Equestrian centre - Witney 07788 591007
- Lower Haddon livery - Bampton 07941 036040
- Princz Equestrian - Chipping Norton 07789 901134
- Bourton Vale Equestrian Centre - Bourton on the Water 07910 138465